Saturday, January 16, 2016

Still Alive and, Yes. I Have Been Writing.

I'm going to keep this quick because it's late, I'm tired, and I'm going to try to get back to writing here as soon as possible.

Alright, yes, I've been writing.  Not much, but some, and the quality has been higher than I was getting before I took the summer off.  Much higher.  I've actually found voices for characters I'd nearly forgotten how to write entirely, so productivity should be better from here in.

On a side note, for those of you who haven't given up, I've decided that Rogue will only be the working title for the book.  While this means I now have to find another title (and titles and names are two things I really struggle with), it also means I can save it for something more appropriate.

And on that note, have a safe and productive day.  I'll be offering a sneak peek or two if I feel there's enough interest, so feel free to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here!