Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Update

I'm as sick of writing these as you are of reading them, or would be if I were more rigorous about posting as these things happened.

So, this will be very brief.  First off, happy holidays!  Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Three Kings Day, St. Lucia Day, Ramadan, Yule, Winter Solstice, Hump Day, Space Movie Day, or whatever you might celebrate.  I wish you good and bright tidings for the holiday of your choice and for the new year!

Next up; I'm currently dealing with my second case of bronchitis since September, which ran right on the heels of my second case of pneumonia since November.  In fact, I never really recovered from the second bout of pneumonia, it just (ma)lingered, making me cough more and start to wheeze until my sinuses plugged up like a sewer with a fatburg in it and then I was coughing nigh-incessantly.  I'm on my second course of antibiotics for the last six weeks and hopefully this will clear things up.

I find it nearly impossible to write when I'm so sick I can't breathe without gasping like a goldfish in a cat's mouth or coughing until I vomit in my mouth, and that's been my state of health for basically the last two months.  So, not much progress to report other than I'm breathing much easier today than I was yesterday at the doctor's office.

Have a happy near year and hopefully I'll have more positive things to share come the turn of the calendar.  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here!