Friday, May 8, 2020

Amazon Screwed Something Up

Amazon screwed something up.  Somehow they botched a fix I published, near as I can tell, years ago for Subject 12.  As a result it appears that nobody has been able to buy Subject 12 for, again as near as I can tell, years in some markets.  In the meantime I've lost access to my main e-mail address so I can't even recover things, and the computer with the only copies of the in-progress files, updates, early drafts, and finished files of Subject 12 has been defunct for a while and I never backed them up to the cloud.  Lesson learned.

Unfortunately, I can't download any copies of the book from Amazon and I'm having to upload an old copy (taken straight from Smashwords) to clear up existent errors.  So the cycle continues.

To anyone reading this, stay safe!  These aren't great times.  But hopefully this gets things rolling so I can get back to where I should be, and maybe having some money rolling in so I can actually afford to survive this Charlie-Fox situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here!