Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Reagent Protocol and a Pricing Change

Reagent Protocol is live in the Kindle store and for sale at the very-reasonable price of $2.99 US.  For those of you not in the know, Reagent Protocol is the followup to the successful Subject 12, or Volume 2 in the Guild Files series (for those of you who keep track).  Sales are off to a modest start, so why don't we see if we can't boost those?

With the release of Reagent Protocol, I'm lowering the price of Subject 12 to $2.99 to match.  Sorry for the one person who bought it at $3.99 earlier in the month, but I'm keeping those extra few cents.  The price change should be reflected in the Amazon store shortly.

So, pick up a copy of Reagent Protocol for yourself.  It's DRM-free, for those of you who pay attention to such things.  Actually, why not buy a copy for your friends as well as one for yourself?

Thanks for reading and thank you for your continued support!

P.S.  I will get back to work on Rogue after I get some things in my life settled and myself back on a good track.  My physical health has to be a priority for a while.  I'll update people on what's going on if anyone's interested, otherwise I'll just go back to blogging about my books.

P.P.S.  Did I forget to mention Triggerbreak?  It's not a bad book, in my opinion, and it's a great way to support your favorite, starving author.

S. W. Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here!