Friday, January 10, 2014

Google+ Anyone?

While I wish this was a post saying "Look over here, it's a new book!", that's a little further away.  The good news with that, however, is that I'm very nearly done with the rough draft and I have a few commitments to read the draft when I'm done so I get some feedback.

Stay tuned.

No, this post is me pointing to my Google+ account.  I'm trying to increase my direct interaction with my readers (that would be you), and Google+ seems like the most direct way I can.  I know some of you would suggest Facebook, but I have numerous problems with that.  Suffice it to say, Facebook is a non-issue, so we'll drop it now.

So, if you want to interact, you can head on over to G+ and drop me a line.  If you have a gmail address you have a G+ account, as far as I'm aware, so the cost for admission is pretty low.  I don't know much about G+, not being a Facebook user, but I'll try to keep things either on-topic or at least light.  I'm learning, and all this is pretty new to me, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I'm not giving up my blog or my twitter, so you'll still be able to reach me either place, but G+ might get updated a little more frequently.  I'm going to try.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Say it here!