Thursday, December 20, 2012

Subject 12 is now a KDP Selects Exclusive.

Post title says it all, really.  Now that all the holdouts have finally released Subject 12 from their catalogs, Amazon is the exclusive place to buy a copy.  The good news is that if a Prime member wishes to borrow it I can now get paid for said borrow.  As this impacts ~.1% of my readers, I'm not going to make a big deal out of this.  Mostly just making a note of it.  Also, as said before, if you purchased a copy through any other outlet then you should still be able to get a copy if you change devices or experience some other hardware hiccup.

1 comment:

  1. Drat. I have iTunes gift card money that I was going to use to buy this. Oh, well. I'll put it on my wish list and buy a copy sometime later when I can spare the cash. Sounds like an interesting story and I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Say it here!